Description: Xcel 5/4 Drylock Hooded Wetsuit
The Xcel 5/4 Drylock Hooded Wetsuit is the best in the game. It's made with nearly stitch-free technology using fusion weld, has watertight construction and is made from ultimate neoprene which is the warmest and lightest of wetsuit materials.
Features of the Xcel 5/4 Drylock Hooded Wetsuit
- Material: TD3 TH3RMODRY, QUICK DRY FIBER, V FOAM, AIRPRENE
- Seams: Fusionweld, Fusion Seam Technology, Pressure Bonded Seams, Glued and Blindstitched seams,
- Lining: Quick Dry Lining
- Zipper: Front entry attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out; with a waterproof zipper, SmoothSkin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo, and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- Entry: Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Seals: Drylock Wrist Seals, Nexskin Seals,
- Fit: 3D Knees, Back Knee Flex Grooves, Duraflex knee panels
Xcel 5/4 Drylock Hooded Wetsuit Colors Available: