Petzl Charlet Tikka XP Headlamp
Description: Petzl Charlet Tikka XP Headlamp
The Tikka XP Headlamp has a multi-beam that offers proximity lighting and offers a boost mode that gives you access to temporary maximum power. Tikka XP also has a strobe mode and a red mode to conserve the battery. Another excellent feature is the constant lighting technology, so when your battery begins to die, your light won't fade it stays just as a bright as it always has.
Features of the Petzl Charlet Tikka XP Headlamp
- Light Output: 120lumens
- Beam Distance: 50meters
- Weight: 85g
- Battery: rechargeable Ni-MH, and lithium
- Modes: - a mode adapted for proximity vision: wide, uniform beam - a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably - a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam - Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power - red lighting for discreet close range vision - strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time
- Water Resistance: IP X4, weather resistant
- Extras: - automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light) - red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility - by using Ni-MH or lithium batteries you can double the burn time while keeping the same brightness.
- Beam Type: wide, mixed, focused
Petzl Charlet Tikka XP Headlamp Colors Available:
People also bought with this product