Description of Patagonia Boardie Shorts - Kid's
Patagonia's quick-drying, durable and lightweight core water short with retooled length, pocketing, waist closure and drainage for better performance and handling.
Let your grom rip, tear and shred – just not his shorts. Boardies provide long-haul core durability in a lightweight, softly brushed DWR (durable water repellent) treated micro-polyester fabric. A slightly longer length this season with forward seaming in the crotch improves coverage and abrasion-resistance. The partially elasticized waistband adjusts with a nylon drawcord closure; a zippered hip pocket lays flat and self-drains. Hip-riding; unlined. Inseam is 8". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Super-soft but durable micropolyester fabric wears light and partial elasticized waist manages fit and comfort
- Increased leg length provides better coverage and abrasion-resistance while straddling a surfboard
- Forward seaming at crotch creates mobility and comfort
- Boardshort-inspired closure upgraded with a secure, easy-to-adjust nylon drawcord
- Zippered hip pocket lays flat, out of the way and self drains
- Hip-riding and unlined
- 3.7-oz microfiber polyester with a brushed face and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 105 g (3.7 oz)