Description: Mountain Hardwear Powzilla 30 Backpack
If your idea of fun is trekking through miles of back country to get to that glorious fresh powder, you need the Mountain Hardwear Powzilla 30 backpack. It gives you plenty of space for all year gear, but has a slim profile so it never gets in your way. A special webbing system at the back of the Powzilla 30 gives you options for carrying skis or snowboard securely, while pockets in front and back let you decide what you want close at hand. And of course this backcountry pack from Mountain Hardwear is waterproofed and ventilated where needed to keep you dry and comfortable throughout your journey.
Features of the Mountain Hardwear Powzilla 30 Backpack
- Capacity: 1830 cu. in. / 30 L
- Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz. / 1.30 kg.
- Suspension: HardWave suspension maintains excellent fit and ventilation regardless of load
- Features: Convenient front pocket keeps small safety gear or other needed items in easy reach
- Compression: Compression wings allow for variable volume / gear to be carried with no compromises
- Pockets: Generous, large opening zippered front pocket with enough room and compartments for safety gear, Easy access large main compartment with water resistant zippers
- Ski Carry: Unique, continuous webbing snow gear system allows for an easy and secure way to carry skis, snowboard or other snow toys
- Back Panel: Comfortable and well padded compression-molded backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt shed snow and ice
- ABS System: ABS Vario Base Unit compatible: zip off backpanel allows pack to be used with industry leading avalanche airbag system
Mountain Hardwear Powzilla 30 Backpack Colors Available:
HOT ROD, BLACK