Description: Lowa Tibet GTX Boots
The Lowa Tibet GTX boots are excellent for your next rigorous backpacking trip. The Tibet boots were handcrafted in Germany and are perfect for aiding you in the transport of fifty pounds or more on an extreme trek.
Features of the Lowa Tibet GTX Boots
- Upper: Nubuk Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® Masai.
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- Liner: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- Fit: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- Footbed: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- Lacing System: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- Tongue: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- Footbed: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
Lowa Tibet GTX Boots Colors Available: