Description: Kuhl Liberator Convertible Pants
The Liberator Convertible Pants from Kuhl are a highly technical pant perfect for any mountain trek. Liberator quickly converts from a pant to shorts with the hidden leg zippers while the nylon inside and cotton outside provide a unique moisture evaporation system to keep you dry as a bone. Kuhl Rhino Technology creates a skin like flexibility within the pants with rugged non stretch fabric placed on top of stretch fabrics to create this natural stretch and comfort.
Features of the Kuhl Liberator Convertible Pants
- Fabrics/Materials: Combed, peached, super sueded for softness DRYPOINT™ 1). 77% Nylon /23% Cotton 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
- Inseam: 10.5"
- Waterproof: Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon, bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Sun Protection: UPF 40
- Pockets: Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- Fit: Liberator pants feature Kuhl Rhino Technology, which places rugged exterior Non-stretch fabrics on top of soft, stretchy fabric for excellent durability and skin like flexibility for natural stretch and comfort
- Gusseted: Crotch and Knees
- Extras: Rhino Technology is used in high-mobility areas, such as the back waistband and the knees
Kuhl Liberator Convertible Pants Colors Available: