Features of the K2 Side Stash Ski
- Core Material: Aspen/Paulownia/Bamboo - Bioflex 3
- Construction: 153, 160, 167, 174
- Dimensions: 139/108/127
- Radius by Length: 21m @ 167
- Intended Use: 70% Powder / 30% Variable
- Weight: 1970g
- Features: Powder Tip, Progressive Sidecut, Tip and Tail Holes, Bioflex 3, Pre-Cut Skins Available
- Rocker: All-Terrain Rocker
- Sidecut: Progressive Sidecut - a combination of two different radii, or sidecuts, that enhance the versatility of wider-waist skis.
- Powder-Specific Tip Design : The widest point of a powder tip is 7cm back from the standard contact point. The design adds stability and predictability while skiing and is less likely to hook or grab in light crusts or variable conditions.
- BIO Core Tech : blended core of aspen, bamboo, and Paulownia, (a reforestation plantation tree similar to bamboo) that has consistent density, great strength-to-weight ratio
- Tip and Tail Holes : Holes in the tip and tail are not only the attachments points for K2 skins, but they also fit the functional needs of a backcountry skier including the ability to build a rescue sled or construct various ski anchors. The holes are equipped with removable plugs.
- Flat Tails : All Adventure skis come with flat tails, providing backcountry utility by allowing you to plunge the tails easily into firm snow.
- Skin Clip Arc: designed with a concave notch to ensure that the skin clip, regardless of size or skin brand, stays securely centered on the tail.
K2 Side Stash Ski Colors Available: