Features of the K2 ObSETHed Ski
- Core Material: Triaxial Braided Fir /Aspen Core
- Dimensions: 146/117/134
- Radius by Length: 23m @ 179
- Lengths: 169, 179, 189
- Intended Use: Powder: 80%, Park: 20%
- Shape: Twin Tip-Specific with Directional Taper
- Features: Progressive Sidecut, Powder Tip, Tip/Tail Holes/Rivets, Pre-Cut Skins Available
- Rocker: Powder Rocker & All-Terrain Rocker
- Tip: Powder-Specific Tips
- Sidecut: Progressive Sidecut - a combination of two different radii, or sidecuts, that enhance the versatility of wider-waist skis.
- ABSorb - ABS /Urethane Hybrid Sidewalls: This horizontal sidewall construction sandwiches a urethane layer in between ABS for shock ABSorption, lessening the impact of harsh landings to the rider. Urethane is used under foot to maximize dampening, but ABS is used toward the tip and tail to maximize performance and edge control.
- Triaxial Braiding: Triaxial braiding consists of braiding fiberglass around a wood core to provide torsional rigidity for added control.
K2 ObSETHed Ski Colors Available: