Description: Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard
The Mountain Twin is an award winning freestyle Women's Board from Jones Snowboards that shreds the entire mountain. The Rocker at tip and tail give this board it's beautiful finesse in softer snow while the camber in between the bindings coupled with Magne-Traction edges give you snap and hold on harder pack and in the park.
Features of the Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard
- Core Material: Mountain Core, dual density core reduces weight and adds pop
- Base Material: Sintered 7200, natural base with good wax absorbency // Flip Flop Base
- Topsheet: Film Topsheet provides stiffness and impact resistance, but is lighter than normal topsheets
- Glass: Triax Fiberglass, stitched fiberglass laminate for a responsive ride in any terrain
- Shape: Blunt Nose for better glide in powder, crust or corn
- Edges: Mellow Magne-Traction improves edge grip by adding contact points along length of board
- Sidecut: Progressive Sidecut, radius gradually increases as the edge reaches contact point for smoother turn initiation and exit
- Rocker Type: Camrock, rocker/camber flex pattern with evenly balanced tip rocker and camber between bindings.
Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard Colors Available: