Driven by innovation, ARC'TERYX was founded to build better gear. They didn’t just focus on incremental advancements, but on radically improving the status quo. They began with climbing harnesses and then proceeded to tackle packs and apparel with the same single-minded obsession for creating the lightest, best performing, and highest quality products available. To realize their vision they’ve created groundbreaking new construction technology, developed paradigm-shifting designs and harnessed major fabric technology developments.
Lightweight and packable pack cover. Featuring contoured shaping with an elastic drawcord closure for a secure fit, compression straps to reduce wind drag, easy access to top of pack while cover is engaged, and stow pocket.
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Laminated seams reduce weight and bulk
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Hipbelt loops for Bora 35
- Drain holes
- Drawcord closure
- Two compression straps
- Stuff pocket with zipper
- Reinforced bottom
- Reflective logo
- Weight: 132 g / 4.7 oz (Small), 203 g / 7.2 oz (Medium), 255 g / 9 oz (Large)
- Fits most packs up to: 50L (Small), 75L (Medium), 95L (Large)