Description Of Arbor Cadence Snowboard - Women's
The Arbor Cadence is a women’s rocker through and through that strums at the freestyle strings with a street savvy, all-mountain freestyle disposition. This true-twin, rockered babe will give you the spins. Rails will bow and mountainous jibs will submit to its prowess.
- Women's Specific
- Rocket Base: An advanced, ultra-high molecular weight sintered compound that provides unmatched durability, wax absorption, and speed.
- Stone Ground Base
- Voodoo Core: Arbor's second lightest core, designed for on-mountain and park riding, built with a 100% TDS poplar, which is a specially selected lighter grade of wood.
- Progressive - Standard: A blended tri-radial sidecut that provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at speed and during landings.
- Blended Urethane ABS Sidewall: Made from an advanced blend of ABS and urethane, used on all of our boards to deliver lasting durability and solid edge performance.
- 2 x 4 14-Pack Inserts: Provides a huge stance range and the highest level of micro adjustability. (Sumo and Mountain Stances)
- Shadow Flex - Deep: A slight tapered thinning of the core between the bindings, improves turn and spin initiation, tracking in mixed conditions, on the flats, and during landings, and performance on rails, boxes, and naturals. DEEP - JIB/Street Performance
- Two-Year Warranty: Arbor guarantees to the original buyer that the Arbor snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two-years from the date of purchase.
- Durafilm: An ultra thin layer of nylon that tops our full length wood and bamboo topsheets to protect them from damage caused by loose bindings or out-of-control skiers.